OOOPS How did i end up here? o.O

Saturday 25 June 2011

Hard work

   So FMA is my favourite anime blablabla... i sincerily fear that most of the fans don´t get as much from it as a guy who was interested in alchemy way before knowing of this show. >.< Sorry but i really feel like that. I´m not trying to say that one kind likes it more or is indeed a better fan, i guess I´m just trying to tell people to do a little research on the subject, as it is in my opinion worthy of wasting some of your precious time. It helped me enjoy Life so much more...But enough with that, the ones interested will eventually find they´re path, and certainly it´s not going to be because I mentioned it XD
   I´m thinking of starting to work hard in getting as much screenshots from Brootherhood as i can, i got inspired to do this by another Blog,(wich i find awesome) and as mentioned there, it is time and space consuming ( oh my, dear old Albert whould love this one). I do not intend to get it better, and i have about 99% chance of getting it worse, but still, it will be another brick on the yellow road towards *coughs* Oz The Truth.
   Take care and Godspeed.

                                                                   First things first o.O


   P.S.- http://deetersthebrotherhoodfangirl.blogspot.com/ Be sure to thank that adorable, kind human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment